-

Friday, May 06, 2005

ACU Alum on TV

So I'm sitting here studying- which means I am of course also watching Comedy Central's Friday Night Standup-and I saw an interesting commercial. It was a weight loss commercial starring this guy who was fat, and he lost 130 lbs. I thought he looked familar, and then at the end he said his name was Stephen Jones! Do any of yall remember him from ACU? That was crazy, apparently he's having fun, according to the commercial!! He was trouncing around with all sorts of women on the beach, hugging a lady on the sand, etc. (I'm really not making this up) They got out of a jeep even. It was like a surreal beer commercial.

Anyway, thought that was cool!

Study time again...

Update: Here is the commercial. Pretty funny stuff!!

http://ww5.trimspa.com/media/commercials/SJTS-3001.mov

Lates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Yeah, this is total craziness. I didn't really know Stephen that well, but I worked with his sister at Nelson Hall for a year and he'd always come by. I definitely remember how he looked like before, and am certainly surprise to see him all different now.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the name sounds familiar,but i didn't recognize him in the commercial. i feel left out. oh well.

11:31 AM  
Blogger bscarter said...

I heard they shot it at Fort Phantom.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home