-

Friday, April 29, 2005

A new lease on life...

That's right. The protege is back and better than ever, baby!! The amazing car that is "The Protege" has undergone much animosity in the last year, but it runs better now than it has in years thanks to a minor surgery today. One of the elders at our Church runs a used car lot, and he had his mechanic look at it. I took it in yesterday, and he called my office today and said "it's fixed." I just thought he'd tell me what's wrong, but hey! Now I don't have to shell out thousands on a new car for a while, and the 95 Mazda could go another 130,000! It's like those cat food commercials for older cats, where they all of a sudden feel great and young again because of the cat food. The protege got a new hose for 1st gear, which worked wonders! Thank you Lord for honest mechanics- especially ones that know what they're doing!

Aight- I promise to update more often in the future. My next exam is EA-2B. Josue thought it was ironic that my next exam is an EA exams, as I hate EA with every fiber of my being. For those of you who don't know, Electronic Arts bought exclusive rights to the NFL and College Football and ESPN licenses for the next 10 years or so, and yes, they are the devil. Sadly, they also bought out the actuarial exams! I can't wait to get to their "ethics" exams. Luckily, EA actually stands for Enrolled Actuary as far as my tests go.

The test is on May 17th, so it's been a little hectic. Once that's over I will finally get a chance to play with this new computer, play some more Warcraft 3, and get to blogging!

Time for bed. Gotta wake up to hear Steve Smith (the Australian missionary) at Men's Prayer Breakfast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Sorry, my sweet hubby almost didn't make it on time to pick you up this morning for the breakfast. Alarm went off, but he went back to sleep!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home