-

Saturday, August 12, 2006

12 of 12

Well, this is August's 12 of 12, and as you might have guessed, my first!

Here is the main site for the 12 of 12, and here's the person (Shea) who got me into it.

It's been a lot of fun, Melissa's even enjoyed it it seems.

Of course, it had to be a Saturday where I was lazy and chillin most of the time, but that makes it different, although typical for me at times.

I had to put it on my photo blog, so here it is, August's 12 of 12!!

Comment back here once you've seen it!

Hope you enjoy it!

Z

2 Comments:

Blogger Shea said...

"After 20 minutes of hot sun glistening down on my freshly peeled neck, we decide to go to the pool"

Question: Did you guys use the pool as a bath???

Your apt. complex looks awesome.

Waffle fries...oh... how I miss thee.

Great Pics Zach! Thanks for sharing.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

When's the pool party??!!!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home