-

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Car NooB



...and I'm a moron.

I know computers. If you come to me with a problem about computers, I can help you. That being said, I know jack about cars. I know they have things in them that make them go. Maybe gnomes, perhaps squirrels, I don't know, I've never lifted the hood up long enough to check.

You know how a lot of computer problems can be solved by plugging it in? I felt that way at the car shop today. Melissa's Tracker has had a "POWER" light on for the past week and we thought (rightfully so) that the power steering was out, needed more fluid, etc. So I took in the car, a mechanic came out and looked into my problem. He flipped the autotransmission switch on the mid panel and the Power light went off. He flipped a switch!! I could have done that...

I'm such a car nooB! But I have too many other things I would want to get good at before I messed with cars, including guitar, which I have but don't have the time to practice. Maybe if I played less Winning Eleven I could have learned cars and guitars by now, but that's not gonna happen!!

In soccer news, Arsenal vs. Barcelona in the Champions League final. Should be on ESPN2 for all yall. It'll be a good one. I'm thinking Arsenal will win, they have 9 straight clean sheets (0 points scored against them), but Barca has Ronaldinho and Eto'o, so they have the offense to get it done. I'm thinking 2-1 Arsenal with Henry scoring the game winner.

In other soccer news, all will bow before me and Brown Sugar today as we unveil our new soccer jerseys!! They're at the post office, waiting to be picked up. I'll have pictures up next week.

In basketball news, the Mavs are up 2-0!! The real travesty is the Grizzlies, a team I like, is 0-10 in the playoffs. Ever. They've never won a game. And they're a good team, but with the stupid playoff system they have now, they have to play the red hot and much better Mavs. They should be playing the Clippers or Nuggets, both teams they could beat.

And in softball news, the Skillman Skillz (not the Skillman Starz as has been in the bulletin) are still 1-0! Tonight it will not rain, and we will play. Hard. I think we play St. Luke's Episcopal. I think its a game we could win.

That's your sports update for this evening. Good night, and God speed.

1 Comments:

Blogger bscarter said...

pwned, noob!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home