-

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Summer

Has it really been that long??

Summer just flies by, so no, I have not given up on blogging. It really hasn't been as long as you thought it has. And if it is, than that means you've had a terrible Summer and should reconsider your priorities.

Let's see... the Mavs won the Championship (and yes, they did).
----------
I went with Josue and the rest of the youth group to Schlitterbahn again, this time staying with my grandparents in San Marcos, which was really fun. Apparently my grandpa is a big fan of the blog, so here's a shout out.
----------
Melissa has begun her 4th year. She even looks happier.
----------
Our Church has started looking for a youth minister again, so if you know of anybody, send a name along.
----------
I'm ready to destroy all in Fantasy Football. I will soon post proof as to why I am more hall of fame worthy than the Juice.
----------
I'm even playing Fantasy EPL (English Premier League) soccer. Should be fun, as I get even deeper into the World's sport.
----------
Speaking of, FC Dallas is ruling all. The MLS All-Stars, even without 3-4 of their best players, beat Chelsea in a friendly. Not that big of a deal, but fun to see.
----------
I will update again on the 12th, as I'm expecting to do the 12 of 12 along with Shea and others. You will see what life is like... on a not-so-typical Saturday. I think a Rangers game will even be featured. Fun.
----------

Booyah, grandma, booyah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will destroy you at both fantasy football ad 12 of 12. Bring it.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home