-

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Danieal Manning



This morning I was watching Sports Center, and heard Mel Kiper say Abilene Christian!!

Danieal Manning is a Defensive Back, and one of a few ACU players to ever leave early for the draft. He would have been a senior this year.

Kiper says he should go on the first day, in the 2nd or 3rd round.

ACU Report on Manning

In other news, I finished a defensive driving class last night. I think they've made up a few laws since I last took it, cause I didn't know half those things!! Not to say I'm a bad driver, I drive with heart and determination. A will to survive!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! go figure i never heard of the guy...oh wait..he played for ACU. thats why. but sweet!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Josue heard of him last night, and comes running into the room like a crazy person asking me to switch the channel, and lo and behold, ACU on TV! That was impressive.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Shea said...

Speeding Ticket???

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT'S UP (Da Can)!!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO WAS GIVING MY NEPHEW SOME PROP'S.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home