-

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Danieal Manning



This morning I was watching Sports Center, and heard Mel Kiper say Abilene Christian!!

Danieal Manning is a Defensive Back, and one of a few ACU players to ever leave early for the draft. He would have been a senior this year.

Kiper says he should go on the first day, in the 2nd or 3rd round.

ACU Report on Manning

In other news, I finished a defensive driving class last night. I think they've made up a few laws since I last took it, cause I didn't know half those things!! Not to say I'm a bad driver, I drive with heart and determination. A will to survive!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Juice said...

cool! go figure i never heard of the guy...oh wait..he played for ACU. thats why. but sweet!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Josue heard of him last night, and comes running into the room like a crazy person asking me to switch the channel, and lo and behold, ACU on TV! That was impressive.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Shea said...

Speeding Ticket???

8:31 PM  
Blogger da can said...

I know what danieal can do. I seen him play in highschool and in college. small town small town, Big Dreams

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT'S UP (Da Can)!!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO WAS GIVING MY NEPHEW SOME PROP'S.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Da Can "MON" said...

What's up this is Lawrence Lewis aka "MON". I saw this blog and thought that everybody should know what Danieal can and will do on the next level.When I saw him play at the East/West shrine game I knew he had it all. Tell Danieal that everbody from the CAN wishes him good luck and we're with him all the way."SMALL TOWN, SMALL SCHOLL, BIG DREAMS" Who is this??

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home