-

Friday, April 21, 2006

Update

Is it bad that I forgot I had a blog?

Things have been going pretty well.

LTC was a lot of fun, we're looking forward to what the Summer will bring with the teens there at Church. I don't have many pictures from it, but I did get 54 minutes of footage for a DVD.

I have my next exam on May 16. I'm not really looking forward to it right now, but sometimes I feel better about it than others.

Mavs are in the playoffs, soon to start against Memphis. This is the year!!

I can't play Winning Eleven 9 until my test is over. It stinks, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Our softball team is undefeated!! Still 1-0, thanks to a rain out last night. Why does it always rain on Thursdays? We were the first game in 7 innings, 11-10. Brown Sugar was the MVP.

Melissa's jazz dance troupe has a performance tonight. Should be good. She's been working hard on it.

Camp is only 6 weeks away, so we begin getting ready for that this weekend. I'm excited. I've been waiting for camp for months now. This year our elementary and youth will all be together, so it'll be a fun, almost church-wide experience.

Melissa turned 25! I'm married to an adult now. Wow, we're old. Not that old, but still...

I now leave you with a picture of devoid space, since that's what my blog has been lately:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shea said...

My Pop just told me about the last MAV game when everyone was given roundtrip tickets via SouthWest..... would have been worth just dropping in the last quarter for.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jacque said...

Happy belated birthday, Melissa!!! :) How did the dance performance go? Did Zach videotape this one?

Hi to you too, Zach. We've missed you in the blogging world. Good luck on the exam. Love to you both... ~Jacque

7:24 AM  
Blogger The Future said...

Yes and no. I did not videotape it, but someone else did. They were supposed to use our camera, but no... hopefully we get a video soon.

It was really well done. You would have been impressed (I think).

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home