-

Sunday, January 29, 2006

2 SNL Videos and 2 Classics...

My friends Nathan and Tim are usually the ones who fill me in on good SNL sketches. Seeing as Nathan hadn't heard of Lazy Sunday, I thought I better post this to fill him in. After all, he is one of the 50,000+ who check my blog but don't respond back, so he should see this and catch up with pop-culture.

Has anyone tried Mr. Pibb + Red Vines?!?!? Is it truly crazzzzy delicious?

Lazy Sunday
Young Chuck Norris

And the classics!! Sweet Sassy Molassy!!
ESPN Sports Center

If you've never seen Jimmy Fallon sing at the 2002 VMAs, you gotta see it...
2002 MTV VMAs

You might want to wait for these to load before you play them.

Will Chuck Norris live forever in the childrens' eyes? It's up to you, as parents and mentors, to make sure this happens!

2 Comments:

Blogger kentbrantly said...

i have trouble viewing these videos, but i liked the narnia rap. that's pretty much my favorite book.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home