-

Friday, July 01, 2005

Can't wait to see my baby!!

Man, I don't realize how good I've got it. If this week without Melissa has shown me one thing its that I don't know how to fill the time without her. It all just seems... less fun, I guess you could say.

I have a blast with my wife. Our marriage is less of a marraige, and more of a fun adventure (that's what happens when you don't have kids). I don't have many boring days with her, and even if we are just watching tv together, it's still pretty fun.

That being said, I can't wait to see her again today. On July 5th, this coming Tuesday, she starts her 3rd year of Medical School, where she begins rotations. Yes, as some of you know, that's also our 2nd anniversary. So I want this weekend to be a fun, relaxing time for both us before she starts up again. We're going to Rick and Bethany's wedding in Austin on Saturday, then we'll be coming back home- to a cleaner home.

Yes, that's right, I've kept the apartment clean this week, cleaner than it was when Mel left. I know, I know, I should do this more often, and I feel she does too much around the house. Maybe in this 3rd year I can do better. I even watered her plants!! And, I gotta say, they possibly look better now than a week ago. I think I have a green thumb, I just never use it. Maybe someday, when we have a house, I could use it along with my mad pruning skills!

Anyway- baby, it's good to have you home!! Go get 'em your 3rd year!!!


(as an aside, cool how the first picture for "Medical School" was her Medical School!)

(also- I am in the picture for "Austin". I was there, downtown, celebrating y2k with some friends. I can tell ya bout that lata.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Awww....that's so sweet. Melissa will be thrilled. I think you did pretty good being a 'single' man this past week. =)

9:03 AM  
Blogger bscarter said...

Somethin goin on between you and this malaysian gal?

I knew I had corrupted you beyond comprehension sophomore year.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home