-

Friday, March 25, 2005

Random Postings

So I've been pretty busy this past week and haven't gotten to finish my Mexico stories. Sorry. My wife has been sick with perhaps a virus, perhaps mono. Either way, sick. That and I've started hitting the books hard again for my 5th Actuarial Exam, the EA-2B. Should be a joyous ride into the world of ERISA and the PBGC!

Last night we had our 2-monthly football game up at Church- and I was on! I realized how to run routes, but I can't share this information with you, just in case we meet on a football field somewhere. I gotta keep my advantage!!

I did catch 3 of the 4 interceptions, so that was good, even though the rest of my defense stunk it up. It was bad! But my route-running made up for it on the offensive end. I lost track of how many TDs I may have gotten. A lot.

So as some of you know, we usually play basketball every Thursday night. I should post on here every week how I did, so I can look back in a few years and see how I progressed. Right now I am kind of in a hot streak. The last 6 weeks at basketball I have played rather well- now I just need to look for consistency. More on this later!!

Tonight is LTC (Leadership Training for Christ) at the Wyndham Anatole towards downtown Dallas. This is for kids grades 3-12. Kind of like a Church Olympics. We have been teaching the Jr. High Bible Quiz, which starts tonight at 7. If any of you are headed out that way, look for me! I have a bit of facial hair from Mexico, but I'm not hard to miss!!

And now I shall leave you with a random quote as I will from now on. This one is from Socrates:

"By all means marry. If you get a good wife you will become happy, and if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher."
--Socrates (470-399 B.C.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home