-

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finally!


MLS Cup 2005


Need to update... where to start?

Melissa delivered her first baby last night! We're so proud.

Um... I've been pretty much home by myself this week. Mel's schedule has been from 5 pm to 7 am, mine from 8 am to 4 pm. So yeah, we have the whole day (and night) covered!

We went to Belton for Thanksgiving. I got some sweet new shades to play tennis (and other sports) in. Should shave a few strokes off my golf score as well. Down to 115!

I wore a suit to work yesterday. It was way different than usual, but whew... I looked good!! We had to go meet a client (actually my first time to do that, oddly enough).

Last night at Church was fun. It's good to relax and hang sometimes. That's why God gave the Israelites the Sabbath, a day of rest.

I tried one of Adam's Thanksgiving Jones Sodas. For those that don't know, that's soda with the following flavors: Turkey & Dressing, Corn, Brocolli Casserole, Pecan Pie, or Salmon Pate. I tried the Brocolli Casserole. Disgusting!!! If you like sacherine, this stuff is for you! Gross. I can't stand that aftertaste in diet drinks, then this drink was all sacherine. Pretty fun party game, though. Hilarious seeing others try it as well!

I have a lot of pictures to put up. I will try to get that done this week.

My test back on Nov. 4 went well, I think. I found out that last time (EA-2B) I made a 60/100. 61/100 was passing, so I missed the mark by less than 1 question! Only 1 T/F question. Stink! I find out around the middle of January.

Our Mavs are doing well. See them destroy the hated Spurs once again tonight! Avery Johnson rules. Putting the D back in Big D!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

welcome back! congrats on being a dad!!! oh wait, that was Mel's school stuff...nevermind.

12:32 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

Thanks Rob!

Maybe she can bring one home someday. Instead of a Christmas bonus, they hand out the extra babies.

Hopefully not this year though!

12:39 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

I know, Jimps!

I'll write much, much more on my Mavs soon enough.

I really like these sets they have with Harris/Jet/Marquis (or KVH)/Dirk/Diop. Quite a stout defensive team (or offensive w/ KVH).

I think Stackhouse should at least be required to sing the national anthem every time he doesn't play. That will get him walking around some more! I heard he's really good at that too.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

It's about time you updated your blog!!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i know a bunch of them there people!!!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home