-

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My New Office!!



Okay, so we don't have a new office yet... (haven't been completely bought out yet)

But I found out yesterday from a guy who works there that this past weekend they took out the cubes and are in the process of building 4 new offices! 1 of them has to be for me. I can't wait to put this poster up (see above) and buy a plant. For reals.

Right now my office is like a walkway. I need to close this door. I hear Joan coming.

Strange things are a foot at the Circle K.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you ever call your parents????

8:39 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

Good question...

9:29 AM  
Blogger bscarter said...

Yeah, I call your mom all the time. And she calls me...the hurricane!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home