-

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Stella



Does anyone else watch this show?? I think it's hilarious. Definitely my kind of laugh out loud humor. They always seem to keep you guessing. Tonight's episode they grew a farm in their apartment. Totally stupid, but you can't look away.

Anyways, Michael Showalter on that show (on the right) reminds me of Grubbs. I could totally see Grubbs going into show business and being like him.

------

Speaking of things that are totally straight (like Stella), but can be twisted into gay jokes- the rainbow "Random Bible Verse" logo was a bit too much for one or two of you (who weren't as "secure in their manhood" as I). Therefore, I changed it. Now it has a cool sunbeam going into blue. Still not a monster truck rally, but it should work!

3 Comments:

Blogger bscarter said...

I love Stella. Great show. I don't know if you ever watched The State on MTV back in the day, but these guys used to be on it - along with some of the people on Reno 911. So close to getting them back together, so close.

1:58 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

Never heard of the state. That's pretty cool.

Yeah- 1 time slot away from each other. Now if the guys from Stella take a road trip to Reno and get busted- that would be awesome!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never heard of the show.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home