-

Friday, January 28, 2005

A Prophet?!?

Now I realize I am the prophecy, but I don't consider myself a prophet. I wouldn't think of it. I think it belittles what the real prophets have done. I bring this up because apparently now a Christian author thinks he is one. Tony Campolo, who is a pretty good writer, is no prophet. However, on the cover of his new book it says he is, "The radical evangelical prophet". Now if someone else writes that about him in a review or something, so be it, but when it is on the cover of a book that you wrote, and even if you didn't write it, you signed off on it, it sickens me. Almost as bad as setting yourself up to be God. Almost, obviously.


We're going to Belton tonight to witness Ben in a school musical! I think they are doing "State Fair". Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now thats just not right. But seeing as how I'm a prophet I will forgive you for saying that us christian prophets are hacks and can't really see the future. Like for instance I see you wearing a very, large afro and a deshiki (sp?) next thursday. Tell me I'm wrong.

Tidmore Out!

Check out my LJ at www.livejournal.com/users/tidmore

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, big T stop plugging your blog on other blogs. hahaha.

i agree, zach. thats all i have.

tell ben that i said "thats the best musical i've ever seen!! wow! stunning!" as if i was there.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home