-

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Introducing the $499 MacMini

Today was a big day for computer users. Mac OS X was brought down to a price point where anyone could use it. Not that OS X is expensive, but the hardware is... Until now.

Apple debuted the Mac mini today in front of a sold out crowd in San Francisco. This thing looks incredible! If you have never tried OS X, now is the best time to give it a shot. My wife and I love to use it, especially with the iLife programs (iPhoto, iTunes, iMovie, iDVD, Garageband). You've never seen programs work together like these, even with the address book, calendar program, and iChat.

I've never seen Apple's website loaded down like it was yesterday. This machine could sell better than the iPod. I guess it is essentially an iPod that can boot OS X. I know of a few people already that are getting one. You should be next. Think about it. Beautiful programs, no viruses or spyware. The thing just works. You could too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, that'd be awesome on my trips...interesting..howewver im currently poor. so it may have to wait.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home