-

Monday, January 10, 2005

Beltran to the ... Mets?!?!?

I can't believe this.

Beltran playing for the Mets? They're not even a team on the up and up. Did you know last year the Mets didn't even have 1 player hit over .300. Isn't that ridiculous? Beltran only hit .283. He'll fit right in! Why anyone would want to go to the Mets is beyond me. They have an over the hill catcher in Mike Piazza. That's it. Strange.

Well, look for the Mets and Phillies to retool everything again this year, and once again for the Braves to win the division. 15th in a row, I think.

Bobby Cox is the MVP of the league.

2 Comments:

Blogger kentbrantly said...

dude, for $130 million.... shoot, i'd play for the durham bulls, or the mets, or whoever signed the check! and don't be discouraged about the lack of comments - i'm sure it is due to the great respect your readers have for you. it can be intimidating to make your thoughts known to someone you hold so highly - to make yourself vulnerable to a great mind like yourself. i'm sure that's the reason.

4:47 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

that has to be the reason.

Yes, I suppose if I got $130 million I would too. But if I was worth $130 million, I could easily get $110 million on a team with a soul. I'd settle for that!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home