-

Friday, December 17, 2004

New York here I come!!

Our families (my wife's and mine) are going to SW NY tomorrow!! Christmas is almost here. Whoopee! I think we picked some good presents to give everyone this year.

After that we're going to Ohio to see where her parents grew up. Should be a blast!

Get ready for the pictures. Oh yeah!

Speaking of pictures, I went to OfficeMax yesterday. I still have my old digital camera, an Epson PhotoPC 750Z, and a 64MB compactflash card. I thought I had a 128MB card, but can't find it. So I looked at the prices, and BAM! The 256MB was 70, but now was 29.99 and then there is $10 mail-in after that! 20 bucks for 256. Go get one yourself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! You need to post more! Come on! We want more! Tell us how NY was. Well, wait -- that's so last year now...

SPEAK UP!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home