-

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nice Car

So yesterday I was driving home from work, and I look in my rearview mirror and there is a sweet car! It was yellow with kind of black trimming, then it sped past me, and it was a Lotus. Pretty sweet. Don't see too many of those on the road. The black on the sides almost look like external speakers. Turns out it was a 2005 Lotus Elise and that it was in the Popular Science for Best of 2004. The funny thing is that I keep all my unread PS in the guest bathroom (I know, I'm a tech nerd at heart), and the exact car was on the cover of the top issue. Same color and everything. So if you have the Dec. 04 magazine cover, that's it. Here's a small bit on it from PS.

Here's another pic.

What's the sweetest car you've ever seen on the road? I saw a McLaren once between Midland and Odessa. Don't know what they were doing all the way out there, but it was pretty sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home