-

Monday, November 08, 2004

Saints or Aints?

I was watching Sports Center this morning and saw Aaron Brooks' play where he throws the ball behind him to a lineman that goes 20+ yards backwards. I realize Aaron Brooks can have a great highlight DVD someday, and probably an even better blooper DVD, but I don't see this being all his fault. What play were they running? Why was there a lineman 6 or 7 yards behind the QB? Does that make any sense? Are there really defenders coming from behind the QB that he has to block that far away? Are the Saints becoming the Aints again, or is this a fluke? I hope its a fluke.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aints. Its terrible. Of course i didn't see that play because sportscenter was on at 12:30am last night. and they tend to show saints highlights for like 25 seconds because most people don't care. I think haslett needs to go. all the talent in the world and he can't win. theres no excuse. he's had his chance, since he shoulda been canned 2 years ago. but we gave him a shot, and he can't do anything. But this is coming from a bitter saints fan. but as you describe the play, it just sounds typical.

9:31 AM  
Blogger kentbrantly said...

i don't know anything about the saints, other than the fact that they scored on a kick return on their first play as a franchise, and they haven't done much since. i cast my vote for aints. other than that, i just wanted to say hello to the future. can you help me out with any insider info on what you hold for me?

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home